Micromax IN Series : 1A Specifications Price Launch Date in India
The Micromax in-series smartphone could be launched in India soon and the company confirmed it last week. Although the company did not share much information about the phone, the retail box of the phone appears in the pictures. As expected, leaks and roomers have started coming in about this series of Micromax.
The company claims that it was inspired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for an Atmanirbhar Bharat. Micromax is currently in the process of launching two smartphones this year and both these smartphones can be under 12000. The company has revealed a glimpse of how the new device’s new rear-panel will look like.
Apart from this, at the beginning of next Year Micromax is going to release a powerful phone between 15 to 20K.
The phone named Micromax In 1a was spotted on the Geekbench listing and revealed that the device will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 processor. According to the listing, the 1a device will get 2.30GHz octa-core CPU paired with 4GB of RAM and the device will work on Android 10.
MediaTek Helio G35 was launched in June and it was aimed at budget gamers. The chipset is already available in devices like the Realme C11 and the Redmi 9.
- Display & Design- According to a report by Mr technical, Micromax will launch two phones which will be named In 1 and In 1a respectively. The Micromax In 1 and 1a will get a 6.5-inch HD + display and will work on stock Android. It has plastic build Shiny Back design. The Micromax IN series smartphones are expected to come without any bloatware and adware which is great for data privacy and user friendliness respectively.
- Camera- Dual camera setup will be given in the phone, in which 13MP + 2MP rear camera will be available and 8MP selfie camera will be available on the front of the phone.
- Battery- Micromax IN 1A & 1 will get 5,000mAh huge battery Capacity. Once you fully charge your device you will get 1.5 day battery backup for sure.
- Processor-The Micromax In 1a will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 and Micromax IN 1 will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor
- Storage Variants- Micromax Both Phones starting Variant will be paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. They will also comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM.
- Expected Price- Micromax had revealed that the company will target the price segment of Rs 7,000-Rs 15,000 in India.
- Launch Date- The Micromax In 1A launch date is on November 3. The In series will be unveiled on the same day which will include Micromax In 1 as well. The company will launch two phones in the series: Micromax In 1 and Micromax In 1A on November 3, the Indian smartphone company has officially confirmed.
Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma shared an emotional video announcing the company’s re-entry in the smartphone space. The video shared Micromax’s journey from being the number one smartphone brand to losing almost everything and the mistakes the company made.He plans to put a stop to use of Chinese smartphones in the Indian market. The new Micromax brand will be called ‘In’.
The company is said to be already working on the new segment of products for around 8-9 months now. The new Micromax In mobiles will focus in the mid-range section.
Micromax currently has two manufacturing facilities: Bhiwadi and Hyderabad. It has a capacity to produce over 20 lakh phones per month. Micromax has a retail presence in more than 10,000 outlets with over 1,000 service centres across the country.